By Serdar Yegulalp | 2016/08/02 08:00
Ganriki.org is now powered by Mercury!
This is great news for a whole slew of reasons:
- An actual live site that isn't this blog is being powered by the software.
- We are using real-world data, not a test suite, to shake out the program, smoke out the bugs, and figure out what features need to be added first.
- We can use the refinements we make for one site's templates to figure out how to improve other sites, including this one.
The next things I'll be working on include:
- Refining the way the publishing queue is handled, including its UI
- Cleaning up various miscellaneous bugs associated with tagging, categorizing, and handling of previews
I may not be posting to this blog too often for the next few weeks, as I have some real life stuff to take care of, but stay tuned for developments.
Tags: success stories testing
comments powered by