Click on any of the tags listed below to see archives for that tag.
To come later: a full archive of all tags in the system. Shouldn't be too hard.
The next step will be to determine if my methodology for iterables can also work with categories. I imagine it will, it's just a matter of sorting out the internals and finding a way to express things elegantly in the context of a template.
We also cleaned up a bunch of other things -- the way templates are saved out to themes and the way themes are applied to blogs has been neatened up somewhat. This I needed to tackle relatively early, as I found myself saving out and switching themes quite often as part of the early development work. A lot of the syntax for themes is also a moving target -- for instance, how to refer to contextual objects in a template -- and I imagine the only way to work that out will be to attempt to develop a production template, and see where the pain points are.
This is yet another major milestone in making MeTal a viable replacement for the systems I use to run my own sites.